Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 71 - So, what's your luck this year, Senpai~?

You, people, do realize they are both at fault for not confessing right? I'm pretty sure they both got the same message if I can see it there. Also, they're both shy teens, what the fuck were you expecting? Then again, this is a romcom. Don't know what I was expecting.

Dex-chan lover
Rather tame chapter this time. Next chapter's clearly going to be a wild ride as a result.

thank you for the translation

naoto the fourtune is telling you something but take your time dont rush it

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Mikos are cute...
Mikotoro.

Dex-chan lover
Me, Everyone, the readers, and even the fortune:

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/214eGZ7jK0rU0ObfUHhpcSyUQhUXOEa_b-w1fWExS8OpIFpaUkjra8FUXymVe4yfDYcrZBzDxpzVUTsmlM2GKBubJgROfh180lUfqQ6_0AOJleDLf0YfTd698s9epQ

Dex-chan lover
I was so expecting this chapter, it came out kinda late, right ?
Thanks for the translation !!

Aggregator gang
"Challenge"
"Lost Item"
"Love"
"Someone waiting"

We already know the last two, but the first two are something we don't know about yet. What could that lost item be and what will that challenge be?

Fed-Kun's army
@rake2005 I actually find more fault on Nagatoro than Senpai.

Sure he's a spineless wimp, but she honestly does herself no favors by keeping up the teasing act and calling nearly everything he does gross to the point that right now, he's also thinking that about himself. He does like her, but her condensending and playful attitude prevents him from actively doing something. It's just that so far there hasn't been any major consequences that forces Nagatoro to realize that it's a major obstacle in their developing relationship and that she'll most likely be stuck in the friendzone until she gets more serious about wanting to date him.

Users who are viewing this thread