Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - So you wear contact lenses, Senpai!!

Dex-chan lover
ah another case of 'everyone knows these two are dating except the people in question'

Aggregator gang
JUST CONFESS ALREADY YOU SHAGGY HAIRED FUCK

yme0oobvj2c21.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"I'm putting it in" - WHAAAAAA HOLD ON A MINUTE!!! ISNT THIS SUPPOSE TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROU.... WAAAAAIT!!! 😂

i would like to thank my brain for making my eyes water when she put the contact in

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

Dex-chan lover
The push up glasses thing is natural when you start wearing them. I find myself doing it instinctively.

Double-page supporter
@arkher wouldn't be surprised. Most mangas all go through an art change down the road. Whether that be to brush up to be a better quality than what it originally started out as, because the artist/mangaka was less skilled and refined in their art, or because the art took too long to do on a basis and thus had to be changed to simplify the style to make it easier to finish by deadlines.

I was kind of hoping that this chapter would be another step forward. But this was pretty cute.

Users who are viewing this thread