Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - So you wear contact lenses, Senpai!!

As someone who's worn glasses for most of my life, I can authoritatively say that glasses are a pain in the a$$. They're expensive, they're fragile, and they get dirty really easily. Children and idiot think they're fun to play with. If I COULD wear contacts I absolutely would. If I could afford it, I'd go for laser surgery. Glasses suck.

Double-page supporter
lol my junior high history teacher also did the glasses pushing thing when she got flustered. she also wears contacts so she ended up pushing the bridge of her nose...she was cute af too...especially when she did that...ahh nostalgia

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

Aggregator gang
@trulyhideous Contacts are more expensive though? My glasses cost $250, frame and lenses, and the frame lasts several years, the lenses maybe two. So over two years, this is less than $10 per month, and disposable contacts definitely cost more than that.

senpai looks good without his glasses. then again he looks good with them too, and i can relate to not wanting to wear contacts

Dex-chan lover
Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

I can only think of a few things less hygienic than letting someone else put contact lenses in for you without washing their hands first- enjoy the pink eye, MC!

Fed-Kun's army
This hurt me. Don't let other put contacts in for you unless its in a clean place. I feel gross.

Users who are viewing this thread