Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

Supporter
Casual name drop, aren't we.

Also NORMALFAG is ok.

It's pretty much obvious that his friends said "RIAJU", aka someone who lives IRL, has a social life, job and a girlfriend, aka, a god damned normie.

Normalfag is the most accurate way to portray all that in a word. It's basically the same meaning and implication, because it's slang only internet dwellers get. I bet no one at my workplace nor my family has any frigging idea of what a normie is.

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA This is what happens when you don't read the beginning of a discussion, though I don't blame you all that much considering what a shitshow this thread has turned into, as entertaining and charming a shitshow I personally find it to be.

No, my argument was that it's oppression to limit free speech in almost any way, for example by pressuring an ultimately harmless group of people through rhetoric that is extremely shallow and yet has a wide appeal to people seeking to gain perceived social currency through a cursory demonstration of moral virtue. Doubly so in a world that is already oversaturated with meaningless social conflict and where acceptance and open-mindedness are in short supply on any given side of any given issue. At first glance, it may seem like a low-impact foul to shit on a group of strangers because they use vernacular you personally find distasteful, but it serves as the first steps to a cultural journey that has an awful and ugly logical conclusion, especially when said foul is done with an utterly dismissive attitude that demonstrates an oft-understated level of danger in its lack of thoughtfulness, as is often the case with many unwitting extremists who will say things such as "hate speech isn't free speech" or "we need to replace the name Nigger Jim with something less offensive" without actually thinking on the ultimate implications of where that kind of self-contradicting logic leads society.

Supporter
@zanoji i'm kinda surprised.

I thought we were all disgusting kimo ota here, wallowing in our own filth, yet apparently some people pretend that they are all over that.

I see it as a bucket of crabs. They are not showing themselves as better, they are just dragging other people down.

Shameful.

Seething normalfags are bitching abiut the word normalfags & even being moralfags.

Yeah, love to see it.

Turn into a normalfag, that's not something I would desire even for my worst enemy
Oh yeah really funny seeing normalfags get annoyed at "normalfag", do you want them to use something else? Like NPC?

Wait, are people really getting offended by normalfag being used? Bruh. That's depressing honestly...

Turning into normalfag? More like “turning into a normal fag-ing human being”, amirite?

Dex-chan lover
Yo what people getting triggered by nagatoro already before her anime even debuts??
Damn that's early lolol

gotta love all the weenies coming out of the woodwork to claim that being scolded for saying slurs is somehow censorship.
such an astounding misunderstanding of why slurs are considered slur as well as what censorship really is.
also Normalfag is a bad translation and just dork on a chan board inserting their own silly slang for their own self aggrandizement

Users who are viewing this thread