Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

Why the word fag? It probably doesn’t have an alternative message against the lgbt and prob just a way to say you’re being too normal but still. I ain’t Japanese so I don’t care much tho

WVtzGG9.png

Of course, kids are seething over 4chan-speak. Why am I not surprised.

No it's not about you or the LGBT, it's an internet thing that is older than you.
If you think that someone who uses "riajuu" irl would say "normie" instead, you are sorely mistaken.

Dude, at this point there's more comments about people complaining about people who are offended by the word fag rather than people actually complaining about it.

"TIME TO PLAY?!? TIME TO PLAAAAAY!!! FUG COMING!!! OOOOHHH! TIME FOR FUG TO PLAY DOCTOOOOORRRRR!!!"

So many incels and neckbeards commenting. If you seriously call people "normies" or "normalfags", it just means you are a loser.

Double-page supporter
It's pretty weird how the translation community is still locked onto "normalfag" for whatever Japanese slang word they're translating in this and other manga

Users who are viewing this thread