Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

Fed-Kun's army
Good god, we’ve got mfs typing whole essays in this damn comment section.

After coming into comment section my split mind's halves had a dialogue:
"-This is a bucket.
-Dear god!
-There's more.
-No!"

Dex-chan lover
These youngsters don't understand the importance of wearing a helmet while skiing, especially on the pro courses. Nothing cool about tumbling a long way down and getting concussions left and right

Also my favourite part about this comment section is the cathartic joy of blocking all these slur defenders coming out of the woodwork, knowing I'll never have to see them again and enhancing my manga reading experience. I highly recommend it to anyone who's trying to enjoy reading manga still.

Some of you people are assuming that every xyz-fag term is meant as an insult, or a slur, when it's clearly not the case. In the case of normalfag, the insult is normal, not fag.
Fag in board culture is used as a simple suffix and descriptor, which is why fans of a series will call themselves "series"fags. It's honestly amazing how they were able to reclaim and recontextualize the use of an actual slur into something completely different.

>Be me
>Read latest nagatoro chapter
>See the word normalfag used
>Look at comment counter
>ItsOver9000.jpg
>Prepare Popcorn,Open Comment Thread
>MFW its people flinging shit at it each other
>MFW no face

Lol. You can tell they're changing it up to make it more easily adaptable to become an anime. That being said, it's fine. This has always been a simple lighthearted, goofy story. The MC getting friends out of nowhere is a bit odd. Thought his thing was he's a super loner. But all good. Better than chapters where literally nothing happens. I wonder how long the mangaka is gonna keep this going. Feels like we're coming toward the end with all the proggress between the 2 MC's. But honestly, if I was the artist making the best selling manga in the U.S and it wasn't too hard to write or draw, I keep that meal ticket going on forever

normies get out rreeeeeee

also dropping senpai's name just like that 😳

Dex-chan lover
The lockdown brought a lot of the normalfags to MD.

Not only they increased the server costs which made MD show ads, they are also asserting their real-world "politically correct" terms to the site.

Make MD niche again, normalfags ruin everything.

To anyone offended by "normalfag": block me because you normalfags trigger me like "normalfag" triggers you.

Double-page supporter
yo hold up. he has friends? it took 74 chapters to introduce his friends? not to mention his fucking name...

i remember when this dude was one step away from being the guy from Koe no Katachi and Nagatoro was an absolute psychopath.

Users who are viewing this thread