Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 74 - That's the kind of slide I expect from you, Senpai

@scavengeriel Yea i know 😒 still makes me rage haven gotten a concussion wearing a helmet never mind having seen others get one. I feel they could have draw outlines of helms and or show them taking them off as they come by but /shrug. To say nothing of the fact showing fictional characters wearing it for safety MIGHT influence readers in reality but yea.... personal feeling and i get why the author did what they did.

Fed-Kun's army
it's a bit of a shame when any scanlation group throws in an intentional mistranslation just for laughs. it's not like the rest of it was terrible, either.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit! Is this the first time Gamo talked to Senpai without calling him "paisen?"

Damn yo , I went to the comments section to share in my joy of reading such a glorious chapter. Then I read y’all discussions you guys are some straight up weirdos.

Supporter
heads to comments section after seeing number of entries

reads first page

Nope, ain't nobody got time for dat.

When i see words that ended with -fag i can't stop smiling, cause this reminds me about Fug smiley guy from Manhunt. So far very strange association i guess, just like another one:
2sXywrm.png

Users who are viewing this thread