Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - You're definitely not interested in any of this, Senpai!!

I just wanna day I tried the “can you teach me ...” tactic and it does not work. Woman always says learn it yourself

@OsTB Maybe so, but it happens way too often. The same as stretching a manga for years without wanting to. All because some publishers will end the artist's reputation if they finish the story while it's still popular. Most storytellers don't want to spend 10+ years of their life on one idea. It kills your drive/creativity after a while, especially with generic/repetitive plot structures.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I hope there’s no romantic touching and he just straight up gets the shit beaten out of him

This is now a shonen training arc

Dex-chan lover
Oh they are so grabbing each other next chapter. Probably booby grabbing and Gamo walking in LOL

And then Senpai's ultra instinct was awakened and no one could stop him, he killed Everyone in his path be it animals or children. He now rules with a iron fist.

There will definitely be a boob grope incoming. Or the artist will trick us and it'll be nagatoro grabbing senpai's crotch instead.

Fed-Kun's army
Paisen just stepped into a ring of mortal kombat, please press F in chat for his demise :(

Dex-chan lover
NxXDKaO.png

Users who are viewing this thread