Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - You're definitely not interested in any of this, Senpai!!

Im lovong how theres actual development in the charicters and sempai is getting more and more confedent by the chapters

I really enjoy the attention to detail of them practicing falling because falling correctly and spreading out your kinetic energy from a throw or a fall is important and can save you from injury (or in senpais case less injury)

Genuinely would love no low hanging branch boob grope nonsense. Perfect moment for like an intimate moment without it.

Dex-chan lover
Is senpai practicing judo a new thing? I recently reread the whole manga to catch up and I could swear it had never been mentioned before the previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope she just slams him into the mat over and over, not that he grabs her tit or some other dumb cliche

Dex-chan lover
I feel like every chapter is just another setup for a hentai plot. Not surprising considering Nanashi has done a fair bit of hentai

Dex-chan lover
c26.png

*In Mortal Kombat voice* Finish Him!

well anyway, may senpai rest in peace.

---

@lluNhpelA I didn't know that the author used to do hentai but now everything just makes so much sense.

Supporter
This is heartwarming and sad AF for me. I did judo when i was a kid, never got good, even when i did give it my all, and never got a cute GF that trained with me either, even when i really wanted it too.

Sigh... my dream of a martial artist GF... T_T

Users who are viewing this thread