Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - You're definitely not interested in any of this, Senpai!!

Aggregator gang
@Kuroageha You noticed now? I saw it in those moments when she ran with her senpai or brought him to the beach or other countless examples. She wants to make his own ideal man, one who would look at her like an equal person, like a partner, of course she doesn't outright say it and is also not so soft on him, because she still wants a man. You can also see that especially when those all-confident guys are trying to flirt with her, but she doesn't really like it, she knows what relationship with those guys would be like.

Aggregator gang
I have a feeling this manga is ending after like 2-3 volumes (atleast if the creator doesn't want to extend it to a ridiculous amount of chapters) with Nao defeating Nagatoro's past ex (who hasn't been introduced yet) in a tournament or just in a normal fight where anything is allowed. Atleast this is what I foresee for now according to the story flow.

@Camelat mehh, in the beginning the first few chapters at least were like a 4/10 for me cause of the bullying i was thinking of dropping it, luckily it's past that point now that i can safely say its around a 7-8/10 for me now.

Nagatoro in spats is best Nagatoro!!
And the ponytail suits her better.

Also, when she says "come at me with everything" I can't help but to think in Nanashi's other works. Will be a nice change of rythm :D

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why Nao Senpai wants to do a judo tournament. again? Does he want to prove something? Or is this just his way to pry into Nagatoro's past hobbies?

Nagatoro looks pretty cute in some of these panels. Also, I can't wait to see Senpai get his ass kicked by her.

Dex-chan lover
here's hoping he totally dominates her, one thing leads to another and they fuck right there on the floor.

@HunLepto no woman wants an equal, period

Users who are viewing this thread