Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 16 Ch. 121 - Because you were begging me in tears, Senpai ♥

Dex-chan lover
awesome development for both of them. when did Hachiouji get so brave? this is some serious character development. and Sunomiya teaming up with the other three - this could be a powerful arrangement...
Also, Nanashi better go the Tsundere-chan route and give us a "six-number" chapter at some point
I'm praying to the manga/anime gods as hard as i can right meow

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter !!!
I was wondering, what are those white stripes that seems to cut the pages on edges ? Are they removable ?

Senpai can recognize Nagatoro by her smell alone. Is this normal?
Yes. Its not uncommon for people to have a unique smell; think of it as a combo of lotion/perfume/shampoo…my partner smells like passion fruit/eucalyptus/honey

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Its not uncommon for people to have a unique smell; think of it as a combo of lotion/perfume/shampoo…my partner smells like passion fruit/eucalyptus/honey
Also she'd been working all day with martial arts then without showering went running. She's be super stronk on the sweat smell.

Dex-chan lover
Hol up this is familiar i may or may not remember some familiar scene drawn from this mangaka too hmmm i wonder what is it 🤔🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
im a simple man i see naked teen girls and i click like and subscribe

Users who are viewing this thread