Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 134 - Senpai!! H-How did it go!?

Dex-chan lover
Indeed. I had to re-read the chapter to make sure.

He is standing in front of the table with the title “Oil Painting”. He is second. His sketch was very good, and there is a written exam ahead. His chances to finish first are still high.

Perhaps if he scored first, he would be more sure about geting the highest total score, and this second place will make him nervous. I hope he has enough strenght to support Nagatoro despite feeling down, otherwise he will let her down as well.
Actually we already saw him take the written exam, we just don't know what he got there. I think the author wanted (and apparently succeded) to make people think he didn't reach his goal to give more weight to Nagatoro vs Oihara (even though that part is less important).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Calling it: He's gonna confess anyways cause of his love for her and then it's gonna be revealed afterwards that Arihara somehow cheated ergo he actually wins 1st place due to Arihara's disqualification.

Banned
Lol, that guy is riling up a lot of fellow readers just to get his fix and brag on 4channel dot org, not to be confused with 4chan dot org. If I see you there, I'll call you slurs as per usual

Dex-chan lover
According to another manga about Art schools and stuff. At least he won't have to deal with having the 1st place curse

Group Leader
yv10o4N.png

:)

Group Leader
sad... hopefully the author doesnt stall the confession even woth this result.

Dex-chan lover
its joever 😔😔😔😔 BUT WE PUSH ON RAHHHHH DONT LET RESULTS DEFINE YOU, YOU DEFINE YOURSELF RAHHHHHHHHH 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

Now that's a twist. Beat Machida but Aihara took first... who again? One of the guys?

But anyways, fight of the season, Nagatoro v Orihara bout to happen, we are so there 🐐

Dex-chan lover
What I need is to see Machida's reaction to being surpassed in the mock exam by one of those two from their little group

Group Leader
This manga really fell off huh? At this point only NTR could make it interesting again. Seeing the self insert MC getting cucked would be so sweet:smugnako:

Edit: Looks like I might be right after all!
1686313105487.png

This has to be the most hated comment I've seen on this forum until now.
11-Devil.gif
Upanhso.tk-74.gif

Users who are viewing this thread