Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 139 - I released my nervousness into you, Senpai!

Dex-chan lover
Awesome set up chapter. It's really nice to see these moments between the two. The hug was precious, but man Orihara seems to be harboring some potentially unhealthy feelings about this rivalry.

It sucks that there will be a three week break after this, but this is lining up for there to be potentially something really nice on Christmas...

Ch. 140 -> Nov 27th
Ch. 141 -> Dec 11th
Ch. 142 -> Christmas chapter!

Chapter 142 would be a nice number for a confession, eh? That's my prediction for now. Let's go Nanashi, cook up a gourmet meal for us to close out the year. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
l86JzeM.png

My heart is melting...

Tju

Dex-chan lover
but man Orihara seems to be harboring some potentially unhealthy feelings about this rivalry.
could be jealousy. Orihara sacrificed probably quite a lot of free time and "youth" to get where she is.

but now Nagatoro, after a lengthy break, seems to have trained just a little bit and seems to be already be equal to her AND got a boyfriend AND a large group of friends who support her.
meanwhile Orihara is mostly shown alone. of course her team members congratulate her, give her pats on the back etc. but she is rarely shown in a group of friends.

so my assumption is that Orihara gets herself dragged down psychologically and loses to Nagatoro, after she disolves into a puddle of tears but gets lifted up again by Nagatoro and gets added to the friend group permanently.

Users who are viewing this thread