Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Ch. 139 - I released it inside of you, Senpai!

Aggregator gang
My god, Why did you skip 136/137/138? If you’re going to pick a series up you should at least have the integrity to continue where the previous group left off, if you’re not starting from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
My god, Why did you skip 136/137/138? If you’re going to pick a series up you should at least have the integrity to continue where the previous group left off, if you’re not starting from the beginning.
bruh, those chapters are already up

Dex-chan lover
That title is super sus
I wonder if they picked up on a translation nuance that they thought the first team didn't realize, and thought it was a crime to miss it. (Hard to guess, I suspect the first team did realize it -- to me the ecchi play on words seemed subtle, but clear.)

Boo on "full point" instead of ippon, but big kudos for making Paisen's pep talk make more sense.

Dex-chan lover
Some dubious translation decisions aside... Come on Paisen. You had one job.

Group Leader
Is there a reason i should be aware of? or just personal taste?
I had some differences with the other team that was translating it at the same time as me but I put those differences aside and started collabing with them so now we are uploading under both our names...

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Sorry Orihara this PAISEN is TAKEN already ... go and get your OWN paisen please kthksbye. Also why does Orihara have such strong girl-wood for Nagatoro ... it's like she wants to be in her

Is there a reason i should be aware of? or just personal taste?
I'm not the person you asked, but I was in the same situation. Their translations weren't that good compared to the standard set before and since there were two groups translating at the time I had the worse one blocked to not clog up my feed.

Users who are viewing this thread