Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 154.5 - This is gonna be so much fun, Senpai ♡

Dex-chan lover
Well that settles that then, no sequel series following them moving in together or dating in college. I suppose this is a good enough bonus chapter that gives us a hint at their future at least. And some solid comments from the author as well, especially given what they were known for prior to Nagatoro turning into an actual manga.

Dex-chan lover
I'm taking that as a promise and there's nothing anyone can say about it! Oneshot better be on the way.

Dex-chan lover
Yoshi ahoge have a new sprout :meguu:
zBrbIqA.jpeg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
At first I thought that they were already young adults and was surprised at how much they had not changed despite their more ordinary casual clothes.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, this feels like its just the beginning of their life together. Wish got to see them living together, growing up, having a family, etc. etc. Sucks it always ends at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Delightful. A final touch for a great ending.

I wouldn't mind a sequel similar to Takagi-san's somewhere down the line.

Fed-Kun's army
Gamo - "That's what I wanted to see!"

Sakura - "Seeing you two takes me back!"

Yoshi - "NOSTALGIA!"

They summarized my feelings while I was reading that final teasing moment. Reminding us what this whole manga was about. No timeskip, no ticket usage, but we got a glimpse of what their future as roomates could be! Goodbye Naoto, Hayase and all your amazing friends. Your everyday school life made our real life a little more pretty.

Colorful Canvas starts playing…

Dex-chan lover
Crazy how some people do their best work when they're about to quit. Hope the mangaka manages to keep this drive up and make something new for us

Users who are viewing this thread