Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 154.5 - This is gonna be so much fun, Senpai ♡

Double-page supporter
Ok, I can perfectly live with an ending like this that actually shows a future path for them beyond the temporary separation caused by college, it shows that maybe the Manga ended, but not their story... Beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
its okay nanashi ..let people sad the story ending
at least its ending in good way and progess
you always welcome to give them extra story tho ..since it wont effect main story anymore

Dex-chan lover
sad, but is ok ton end like this
Yeah, it's sad that we will not.longer be a fly on the wall of their lives going forward, but knowing that their future together is secure, im happy for them...

Salute to Nanashi-Sensei for giving us seven years of what turned out to be a beautiful story. Hayase and Naoto will always have a place in our hearts from here on out...

Dex-chan lover
Nanashi-Sensei has earned the right to set down the pen for them now. Rather than cheapen the story (cough,cough, Rent-a-Cuckold! Cough, cough) and force it past its natural conclusion, He opted for a more realistic ending to the story, the future is not here yet, but they will be ready for it when it arrives..

Fed-Kun's army
I was so hoping that at the end Nanashi would write "please continue to support me as I publish the followup story starting next year", but a possibility at a one shot is something I guess

Users who are viewing this thread