Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 64 - So this is your room, Senpai~?

Supporter
@FredFriendly: To be fair, Nagatoro has toned down a lot compared to those first dozen or so chapters. Have you been paying attention to her evolution of character at all? At this point, her antics are more goofy and cute than anything else; does senpai even take her bullying seriously anymore? Aside from that, her sister is like an advanced version of her, so no doubt she is heavily influenced by oneechan's behavior.

Double-page supporter
If this was hentai, we'd all know how this would end. If only this was hentai...

Aggregator gang
Better enjoy it while the anime is on the way, authors usually get soft after the anime finishes airing.

1y2BQHe_d.webp

YOU ARE OUT OF UNIFORM , SOLDIER! WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR? DON'T HAVE ANY? YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT, MAGGOT? THE TRUTH IS YOU LOST AN EXPENSIVE PEICE OF ARMY-ISSUE EQUIPMENT . THAT SUIT IS COMING RIGHT OUT OF YOUR PAY, AND YOU WILL REMAIN IN THIS MANS ARMY UNTIL YOU ARE FIVE HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS OLD, WHICH IS THE NUMBER OF YEARS IT WILL TAKE FOR YOU TO PAY FOR A MARK II POWERED COMBAT ARMOR YOU HAVE LOST! REPORT TO THE ARMORY AND HAVE A NEW SUIT ISSUED TO YOU, THEN REPORT BACK TO ME, PRIVATE! DISMISSED!

Dex-chan lover
God I hope she finds his art pad and drawings of her. I also hope the mom comes home and meets her

Users who are viewing this thread