Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 20 Ch. 149 - Your voice is kinda shrieky, Senpai

Dex-chan lover
I understand my boy. I really don't like it when people look at art i dont want them to see. Even if they are close friends. I think Nagatoro understands that, even if she is disappointed.

Double-page supporter
Man, reading this comment section is quite entertaining 🤣

Personally, I think both are at fault here. Not in the way that they should be shunned, but that they are both in what might be their very first relationship, and need time to adjust to each other.

I share the opinion of the other readers, saying that Naoto particularly felt bad because it was his first time drawing a nude while in a relationship. And, he didn't want to risk hurting Nagatoro.

But I also think that, beyond a feeling of jealousy, Nagatoro might be primarily hurt because she takes Naoto's reaction as a lack of trust towards her. That does not mean that she was right to pressure him into answering and rummage through his personal belongings though.

I think that, in a healthy relationship, all parties should have some a sense of trust and consent towards each other, and in real life, one might need to learn it by increments. No one is perfect after all.

Also, can't wait for @Tlo & @Mr.Oblivion to wave the :slap: over my comment lol
Well I actually agree with you so???

Dex-chan lover
he could've just said that it was an assignment that he'd rather forget about. problem solved, no more drama necessary.

Double-page supporter
Interesting development. but i was also interested in seeing macchi nude. She's hotter than Nagatoro actually.

Both in the wrong. if naoto felt sorry after he finished the draw, he could have said that from the start. Nagatoro should mind her own business once in a while. What i like most is that he did what macchi said, focusing on the drawing

Fed-Kun's army
People even simpin over a fictional character. Would y'all be okay if she starts going through his phone to see if he's cheating on her? Yeesh.

And yeah, as someone that was invested in art for a while, looking at someone's work without their permission is like going through their phone; it's considerably rude and taboo. Don't really care if the relationship started with her disrespecting him, that doesn't mean it's okay for her to continue doing it as they foster a relationship together.

Sempai has no privacy. At least she used to ask before the kiss.

Dude walked in the room about to explain himself out of fear of nagatoro insecurities. Dispite him being an active member in art activities before they even dated.

Sempai at fault by default because manga chapter never let him get around too it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this will end in a huge fight tbh, I am pretty sure Nagatoro is more than aware than nude drawing is part of the job of an artist, and most artists don't really feel anything sexual towards their subjects while drawing. Hell Naoto got "lucky" so far that he got to draw two cute women, usually they get to draw other bodytypes as well, some of which aren't attractive in a traditional sense.

I understand my boy. I really don't like it when people look at art i dont want them to see. Even if they are close friends. I think Nagatoro understands that, even if she is disappointed.
He doesn't not like it though cause he knows she is like this and from what we saw that seemed to be the first time he got defensive about it, which surprised her.

People even simpin over a fictional character. Would y'all be okay if she starts going through his phone to see if he's cheating on her? Yeesh.

And yeah, as someone that was invested in art for a while, looking at someone's work without their permission is like going through their phone; it's considerably rude and taboo. Don't really care if the relationship started with her disrespecting him, that doesn't mean it's okay for her to continue doing it as they foster a relationship together.
Nagatoro has always been like that and he knew that getting into a relationship(they have been at least acquainted since he was in second grade and she was in first if i recall) whether we think its good or bad he knew her personality to the point where it even surprised him for her to back down(dating obviously changed her), personally idk why people think they are both in the wrong. Nagatoro has always been like that and Naoto liked her knowing how she was(like wild cat) he obviously didn't expect is that she didn't blow up in his face for a fight and noticed he probably emotionally hurt her to the point where she couldn't show physical anger like he expected

Dex-chan lover
This is a nudist manga that has a side plot of romance, thank gof for Prez and Hachi(?)

Breakup speedrun already?? Why hide it, and why get jealous??

Users who are viewing this thread