Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Let's go home, Senpai

I bet this girl will confess and make Nagatoro take action

anyone else notice on the last page how nagatoro is pushing her friend away so she can't touch the fluff? heh

"Let's go home" barely whispered and yet to Nagatoro that sounded like the savior freeing her from annoying wannabees.

Said it like a whisper, said it like a boss.

Dex-chan lover
Punished Yoshi: a gal denied Senpai's fluff. I like this development of the tall girl being a wingman. And we finally get the 4th chick from the 1st chapter, looks like she really takes it easy.

Missed opportunity for "What do I do? Turn 360 degrees and walk away?" on page 8

The alpha male exerts dominance over the group to keep his lioness' away from young lions looking to take over.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really starting to like her friends. They're not mean, they're just really playful and used to having to deal with guys with inflated egos.

Goddamn Ero-Manga Sensei - you go dude - way to show that Alpha hiding deeeeeeeeeeeep inside you :)

Dex-chan lover
man this dude has really grown up, im proud of his fluffy ass

Aggregator gang
god damn i didn't know what was gonna happen after he said that so i just sat there looking at the page for like 10 minutes.
but my nigga GOT em'

Dex-chan lover
the virgin random dom guy vs the chad submissive fluff

Dex-chan lover
Why are there so few ero-doujins for Nagataro anyway? It's ripe for harem stuff, femdom stuff, NTR stuff, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread