Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Let's go home, Senpai

@Ingway
>Not sure on that one, I was following the original TL dump on /a/, and some things seem to have been changed in meaning. For example, friend A says the prez from the club was mad at them for skipping, but in Fanged she makes it sound like prez booted them from practice because she was already mad. The new girl also is more direct with wanting to go on Fanged scans, but in Stalker's TL, she seems to be going with the flow, and adding a "maybe i'll goo too" so not really fully agreeing.

7 month late reply, but I got curious and checked the raw. The /a/ translation is the correct one in both instances.

The lines in question are
部長キレかけてたけど
and
ウチ行ってもいいかも

Double-page supporter
Chad senpai cucks 2 sad boys' friends right in front of them

Aggregator gang
This chapter neatly sums up why the Toro Gang actually rather likes Paisen - they can relax around him without having to worry about unwanted advances as with their usual wannabe-chad male friends(?).

And ofc his interactions with Hayacchi are primo live entertainement. Doubly so as the fiercely territorial 'Toro doesn't mind them joining in so long they keep it in moderation. (Which they sometimes decline to do *specifically* to troll her, natch.)

Fed-Kun's army
Senpai is such a Chad.
He just walked away with 4 girls chasing him.

Users who are viewing this thread