Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Let's go home, Senpai

Senpai is a loner, scrawny, but has a natural charm/personality that attracts women. But he would never know that because hes always alone and the women he attracts playfully bully him

This chad just made an entire harem and didn't even try. Those two other guys tried though.

But here's the secret on how to make a harem. Step one: you don't try to get a harem. If you try so hard to acquire one, then you already failed. Instead, don't try to acquire a harem. Be completely normal and antisocial and all the ladies will come swarming in. In other words, the person who tries to get a harem will not succeed; and the person who doesn't try will.

Dex-chan lover
His balls are so heavy, they create gravity that pulls the girls around.

Dex-chan lover
@SquatZ Spoken like someone who hasn't seen High School DxD. Issei says he'll be Harem King almost as much as Luffy does Pirate King lol.

Dex-chan lover
Man seeing this I cant help but remember seeing the panel of this "with the 4 girls going with him" to the first chapter one where the 4 girls are bullying him about the manga and looking them side by side puts a tear to my eye. feels really touching in a way.

wtf. im not sure what to feel about this chapter and im not sure i understand it very well either. how did this happen?

This guy have a two room first one for sleep and normal stuf second one for fucin his balls

Ayyy my senpai got the whole pack of bitchs to himself
Greedy senpai ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

@oneybadger18 the girls didn't really want to go out with those two because quote "they're annoying" and it just happened that the dude that the girls cared came in, Senpai.

Users who are viewing this thread