Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 145.5 - I have to... go home... nude...?

Everyone seems to be weak to his beast doujins but I for one would be glad to see him going back to exhibitinism and beast doujins. His works are really good.

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro already has the worst biweekly schedule, and on top of that author takes extra week to draw his fetishes and make you buy it along with main story. Thank god I don't have to pay for it. Looks like someone got too cocky and hasn't heard criticism from editor for a long time.
Canceling Deluxe edition was a big mistake, as Nanashi completely lost any sense of responsibility for bonus content and stopped add something for main story right after volume 12.
Want to go back to doujin and take a break from drawing Nagatoro? No problem, but don't make Nagatoro fans pay for your vacation
Said that using Japanese Language and Tag Nanashi X/Twitter.. He might seen it.. He's not replying but because of some Japanese fans comments on his twitter he become better as mangaka.. that's why Nagatoro not as bad as back then at the begining..

Double-page supporter
Nanashi on page 5: "...If it wasn't for my meddling editor, I'd make 60 hentai pages out of this bonus."

Users who are viewing this thread