Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Let's Do It, Senpai!!

The reaction of the prez resembles nagatoro's whenever she is jealous. Same dark aura on her panel... maybe she does like him and didnt like the idea of him having a kouhai harem while she is away studying

Dex-chan lover
Man, those sure are some big tiddies, but every time she opens her mouth i just wanna slap her.

"All of you"? Oh, so there are even more members? Talk about attendance xDDD

Dex-chan lover
Iirc, all the other members along president are 3rd years, so they are preparing for exams and going to cram school or whatever.

Paisen is the only active member, if the student council really put a warning on the president because the club was allowing freeloaders and not doing proper activities and if there is no other members beside paisen and the 3rd years, once they graduate or quit the club, the club would have to disband anyway, because it wont have enough members, so the fastest way for now is to disband it, unless the girls join in after that.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mean to defend her, but I'm going to defend her.

As @Kantha properly addressed, while Sempai is the de-facto leader( due to being the only one on the club left), she IS the official boss. That means that all good and bad that happens in/to the club goes to her. So if she council itself complains to her, what's she gonna do, specially since the one to asked to lead in her abscence obviously isn't doing his frakking job right? In the real world, that paramount to being fired or kicked out from the club. And since he's the only active member, taking down the club is the fastest way. And it's not that she didn't want to run the club, is because she COULDN'T (she's a third year as are all members other than Sempai, remember?).

I can get that she's being VERY heavy-handed, but she's not without reason. Is Sempai's fault to not standing his ground to Nagatoro and her friends and this is a direct consequence of it. So if Sempai want to even have the clubroom back, either finally grows a pair and start to stand to everyone (very unlikely) or things are going to get very difficult to him.

Other members are all third years now so they are busy with cram school as mentioned. But they all practicaly left him all by himself to lead the club and show some results, and now the boob monster shows up all high and mighty and acts like leader despite leaving him all alone. He should just agree to abandon club/let her disband it and form a new one with noodle toro and other gals... @Korvalus She could just handle down the leader post to MC as she won't be atending the club anyway, and as i can see she's more than wiling to disband it, she shouldn't be bothered what happens with club from then on.. But i have to admit both parties are at fault.. Gals for making art club room their hang out place causing ruckus etc.. And president and other members for totally leaving club to end this way.. As a president she should have visit club regularly to check upon a lonely member and assure clubs "status". For her to left it end this way is her fault as mcs equally.

Group Leader
Turns out Senpai's senpai isn't a love rival. I was hoping for that. Oh well. :[

Title: Let's do it Senpai
Nagatoro: That's impossible (Just think about it)

But damn Nagatoro protects her (Future Husband) like a boss :D

Some of y’all are being so dumb. She’s just doing her job like any normal person lol.

This is the real world people, if you’re the boss and the higher ups tell you that your staff is doing clown shit in the work place, then it’s your job to set them straight.

Group Leader
Why did it have to devolve into a competiton when they were already talking it out? It would have been more plausible to make the president just tell senpai to make the bums leave or make them join. Also, he just needed to show his other drawings to prove he was working hard. This is so forced.

Actually, kid, in the real world if you don't suck at your job you talk to people and ask what's going on before you start ranting and imposing ultimatums. Especially in such a petty scenario as this.

Dex-chan lover
Senpai will make the best cat-girl artwork that mankind has ever seen, and you can quote me on that

Kid has potential, but he needs to grow a backbone. If I'm right, the two girls are trying to do that with him.

Dex-chan lover
Time to show bossy senpai and win this tornament with a lewd https://mangadex.org/title/26319/imouto-no-ane style Nagatoro.

Group Leader
I hope Senpai fails miserably in the contest. That might wake him up to the reality of the situation (club room has been converted into a playground for non-members among other things). On the other hand, it's too bad that it did get turned into a contest. It would have been the perfect opportunity for Senpai to exhibit his (non-existent ) backbone and demonstrate to the club prez that he has actually been productive all by himself in the Art Club room.

If he actually does win the contest, he will have learned nothing positive, the club room will continue to be a playground to the annoyance of the student council, and the chances of him every growing a real, reliable backbone will become an even fainter fantasy.

Group Leader
@Urappy lol what job? she's just a ghost president, even worse than a ghost member. It's dumb of her to just storm in, sperg at the beta bitch she left in charge and then proceed to leave while saying she's disbanding the club just because she saw one of his multiple drawing and some trash in the table. The whole setup that led to this dumb competition is contrived as fuck and that's pretty sad because the author just trashed a character with potential to bring this dumb arc into existence.

Dex-chan lover
@KebabRemover she is disbanding the club because of what the council reported her, not “just for some trash on the table”.
She could have said things in a different manner for sure, but she’s not without reason.

Also, for everyone who complains “they left Senpai alone” well maybe it’s Senpai’s fault too: the now third years managed to get him in the club, but with his personality he couldn’t / didn’t even tried to gather new members.

Users who are viewing this thread