Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - What do you think, Senpai?

Dex-chan lover
@jwanito From an artistic standpoint, there is nothing different between 20yo and 13yo naked body. Drawing both is art, everything else is just subjective social restrictions.

Dex-chan lover
Did you see her ass in spats? TIGHT thats all i can say, along with the inherent softness of a womans skin and how elastic, flexible and soft the legs/ass/breast get and co-
Couldn't finish reading that sentence, got drowned in my own saliva.

Dex-chan lover
Absolute destruction.

I mean bro, she must know what she's up to with those big ass titties like wtf lol, some sort of fetish were she enjoys showing herself ?

And she's putting that up as a highschool student girl and sending it out to contests and it fucking wins? Welp we know just how cultured those judges were, I'm sure they kept a copy for some later judging.

To me Nagatoros proportions are better.

Double-page supporter
So pres draws erotica.

That’s some confidence though to stand right next to it.[ol][/ol]

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOA MAMA hummina hummina hummina BAZOOOOOOING! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the mouth uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* OHHHH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD~

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to know which organisation awarded a prize to "Portrait of an Underaged Girl"

Somewhere in Belgium?

Users who are viewing this thread