Oh, and the fluff is nice and cute too.

Dex-chan lover
lol she vollyed him back

@BOTMAN
JK is literally 'high school girl'
josei [something starting with k, but i'll butcher it]

JD is college girl

Group Leader
And I thought that there was a smidgen of progression but Nagatoro has reverted to being a complete asshole toward Senpai. She really is an unlikeable bitch. He'd be better off with any of her friends. But I guess, once a masochist, always a masochist.

I'm glad Nagatoro's character development haven't made her a bland, boring character, she's still the sadistic dom we all know and love. I really missed having her in control of the situation, just her alone with Senpai to tease him to her heart's content.

Group Leader
No progress? Are y'all dumb... He grabbed her boob that's why she bumped him... He wouldn't have even attempted in the beginning Plus it's called please "don't bully me....,"

Aggregator gang
He almost got his hand sucked in the event horizon of her chest. That was a close one.

Dex-chan lover
Annoying twintails just went up on my list. Tetsuzanko'd by a JK. What a life, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second, a "Hip attack" and a Tetsuzanko in one chapter. Obscure fighting game moves galore, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
M1iZPUo.jpg

Typical JK greeting

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
What does a man have to do to get that page 20 treatment?

I see no problems! Hugging is totally fine as long as there is no hand holding, LEWD!

Btw. @swimminginsand, it really looks like:" Sennnnpai, I am touching something below hereeeee " 😅

Users who are viewing this thread