Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Give Me a Hand And Teach Me Everything, Senpai

Senpai saying "I didnt tell you I was going to sketch" even tho senpai literally told her last chapter? I don't get it lol.
Bad translation?

Just once. I WANT THIS DORK TO JUST ONCE, HAVE AN EPISODE WHERE HE STANDS FIRM FROM BEGINNING TO END BY HIMSELF WITHOUT WUSSING OUT WITHOUT NEEDING SOMEBODY TO BAIL HIM OUT.

Dex-chan lover
@Thuglas
But he is not like that. He is quite dependable, but he also hates any form of confrontation. If it's meaningless, he will choose to avoid the conflict. He is not your typical beta shounen MC because deep inside he doesn't even feel the need to assert masculine dominance (it doesn't change the fact he is beta though).
There is nothing wrong with his attitude as long as he can act contrary to his nature when it's an urgent situation (showing he has balls to his wonnabe girlfriend is not the one).

the chad virgin vs the virgin chad

and yes i did copy this from someone else. anyone can copy this from me to if they want.

I don't wanna see nagatoro kick ass
I want my snepai to kick some (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Dex-chan lover
He said don't make fun of other peoples hardwork, ya fuckboi. Look at Senpai standing up for his girl

Fed-Kun's army
@birdinthetrap: No, she just didn't make the connection. He only asked if she took art and then asked her out to the zoo. He failed to explain it was for sketching. Nagatoro also misheard and thought she was gonna get some (supposedly) so she's kinda at fault too.

Users who are viewing this thread