Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - So you read shoujo manga, Senpai~

Group Leader
Love slave seems like a really shitty manga. At least nagatoro stops when senpai gets pissed or realizes she took things too far.

Dex-chan lover
@Skorneful it's probably the inability to project tone with text but i can't tell if you are being serious or if you are being sarcastic and joking.

Dex-chan lover
PF2SdLS.png

Pro gamer move from Senpai

Dex-chan lover
I think that if there ARE female foot fetishists, they're outnumbered by male foot fetishists 100 to 1.

@KebabRemover There are lots of shoujo manga where the couples are unnecessarily abusive/dysfunctional. Wolf Girl and the Black Prince is probably the epitome of this trope and Diabolik Lovers is its over-the-top cousin (as well as an earthly embodiment of Poe's Law).

Fed-Kun's army
Shame we're getting a watered down version of Love Slave. Nanashi really wanted to rub that fact in our faces though.

OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT ITS THE THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK! NAGATORO DAY BOYS AND GIRLS LEEEEEETTTTTSSSSS GOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
i like this notice on page 2 - "this is still Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san" xD yeah, right? first thought was like "damn is this really Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san i am reading or just some prank upload" xD

Users who are viewing this thread