Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Senpai... what did you talk about with my sister...?

Dex-chan lover
I'm just saying but... it's not guaranteed that the author kept the same names he used in the oneshot.

Likely, yes, But not set in stone. And anyway, Senpai does not know so he's right to ask. He'll probably lose the game though...

Dex-chan lover
The cultural differences hit hard this chapter. Not knowing someone's first name after hanging out for weeks or even months (I don't remember how long they have known each other) would be embarassing as shit to me. Like, there is no way I would even acknowledge it, I would just play dumb and find another way to get her name.

I'm betting he loses but she tells him anyway, or does a fake-out about telling him at the very least.

Aggregator gang
@Acolytus yeah like "tell me that secret that's actually a public most basic piece of information used to identify you as an individual"

Dex-chan lover
Wtf first name? What the hell do you need to know that for? Ask for the three sizes you fucking moron.

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp it's actually considered rude in japan to call someone by their first name if you aren't acquainted with them, so he likely never bothered to learn her first name. Nagatoro is her last name, and thats how she goes in school. How the hell would he have learned her first name without asking it?

@sterven She doesn’t know his name either iirc. Last time he tried to tell her she said no thanks and defaulted to calling him senpai.

The character that "Senpai" had chosen for the game looks like it's wearing Quincy clothing from Bleach.

Users who are viewing this thread