Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Senpai... what did you talk about with my sister...?

Dex-chan lover
FIRST NAME SHARING? 774, HOLD ON! TRY TO KEEP THIS PG-13, AT LEAST!

Fed-Kun's army
He just had a classmate all but directly tell him her first name a couple of chapters ago! They call her Hayacchi, which is a nickname for Hayase.

Her name is Nagatoro Hayase.

Double-page supporter
He just had a classmate all but directly tell him her first name a couple of chapters ago! They call her Hayacchi, which is a nickname for Hayase.

Her name is Nagatoro Hayase.

Or Hayami, or Hayate, or her parents are messed and it's something like Hayahaya.

C'mon Nagatoro, Ky's mixups shouldn't be much problem to guard offline

How senpai feeling rn

709.png

Aggregator gang
@F1shbowl If you spent about just 20 seconds looking through the comments, you would know why the whole first name thing is different in Japan and is reserved for people who are close to each other. Why tf would he care about her three sizes when he can get closer to her instead? I know that a lot of people here aren’t very bright, but cmon now.

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword
I mean, I know about all that. I’ve eaten mangoes before. I’m just saying. 774’s past work, the running chapter, the covers. This shit got me acting strange. NEED OFFICIAL NAGATORO SEX.

Users who are viewing this thread