Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 66 - You're just senpai!

Fed-Kun's army
No eyes means NTR now? My sides, reading too much NTR really does rot your brain

All this hentai talk got me thinking... will the author make one for when they finally get together? Because you know this isn't his/her first rodeo😅

Heck I would be fine with some intense handholding 😆

Dex-chan lover
@arashikitsu More or less she acted how I described though in that she was very much hyperenergetic and more did it because she wanted to hang out with him instead of out of concern like Nagatoro did here.

I misspoke, so to say, as I more or less meant she'd be more dismissive the whole thing and do it out of a sense of obligation more than what Nagatoro is doing.

Double-page supporter
THIS IS THE CLOSEST THING IN THIS I HAVE SEEN THAT RESEMBLES PROGRESS AND I STAN IT~

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroSum Eh, idk mate, after the fiasco of 774 pulling the earlier shit off the net (thank you, sad panda for existing), I am somewhat quite hesitant on that ever happening.

Double-page supporter
@sanctuary to all of NTR coomers
107866171_1699943366834764_4481607802956988971_n.png

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

Eh I can agree to an extent since I can't say how often friends would visit and cook food you you when your sick (I rarely get sick) although I could argue that unlike Nagatoro, Uzaki still haven't reached the point of actually falling in love with Senpai as far as I can tell.

But this isn't really a good place to argue over Uzaki's character nor do I really want to. It is a nagatoro chapter after all.

Dex-chan lover
She's not even denying it to herself anymore. She likes him a buuuunch. She's actively kicking him to maintain her position as the bully type, making sure that both he and herself are aware of the dynamic that she's comfortable with. Because being in love means being vulnerable and that's exciting and scary.

Fuckin A, Nagatoro, I wish you'd kissed the boy. You might have gotten sick but I REALLY WISH you'd kissed the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread