Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 66 - You're just senpai!

Wifetoro, eh?
WE WERE SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!! SO. DAMN. CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were on the verge of greatness, we were this close...

Dex-chan lover
@ brandonvu1997 @Dreamcarver I think you're both correct. She was feeling very frustrated about it, but also in the time after the moment has passed and she's literally had all evening, night, and the morning after to think about things, is also putting things "into their place" because she's comfortable with that dynamic and opening up, becoming vulnerable, is scary.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping for a full future mother-in-law <-> future daughter-in-law interrogation, but well.

And the cockblocking trope strikes once again! Our Assailant? The mom!

Loved how Naga took out all her pent up frustration on Senpai's butt

Fed-Kun's army
You know, she's always calling him gross, but her weird tentacle limbs are even more gross.

Dex-chan lover
I never expected this to become something so cute way back when I first saw the original Nagatoro doujins.

This chapter in one image
ergeofgreat.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like those tentacle legs are trying to signify that Nagatoro is only kicking senpai light force instead of seriously.

I wonder how much she's realised so far.
She's confirming her own feelings. When she realised just how sick he was, she took him to bed and tried to get his fever down. Then she set out to get him drinks, waking him and helping him with his glass. We see the evening progress and she sits by hkm, clearly worried. And then finally having him call her VERY intimately by her name (sans honorific, even) - and after the first shock, she thinks she LIKED IT, wants more... More does not come.
And now she ponders. Was this just me liking him? Does he like me back? Ne, senpai, if I kiss you now... Would you mind? Hate me for it?

Users who are viewing this thread