Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - I won't tell you, Senpa~i♡

Dex-chan lover
Could the last stance be not from martial arts but dancing? I can't see anything else that could make her too embarassed to tell.

Dex-chan lover
@zukzak There's a photo you can see in her house of a much younger Nagatoro n some sort of martial arts attire. I'm assuming it's related to that.

Dex-chan lover
I think I know what she's gonna try.

"Trusting".

For all we've seen of her, she seems to trust Senpai-kun while keeping him at arm's length. And I believe her friends know this and actually enable her - we might be missing a hell of a backstory leading up to WHY she's been behaving this way.

Dex-chan lover
that's how she looks right before giving him a kick

be5b7c_5562737.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's her "bulling-senpai pose". The one just before she kicks him.

Dex-chan lover
Guys.... it's the kicking pose. Remember the kicking pose? It's more accentuated in the doujins but that's the pose.

I'm not SURE, but for all the people asking what that pose could be in reference to I think it may be a reference to the pre-serialization doujins that this manga is lightly based on. They lean MUCH heavier into the bullying aspect of Nagatoro's relationship so they feel very different to this series and aren't really worth reading unless it's your kink.

They're here on Mangadex, though, with the title "Nagatoro-san Doujins". In the third chapter (Nagatoro-san's Sandbag) , Nagatoro kicks her senpai until he cries and the pose she takes when kicking is very similar to the one in this chapter. I think this chapter may be referencing it's origins here? Maybe planning to reveal some character lore soon? Dunno, but I thought that this was interesting!

inb4 the author turn it into a female-only martial art manga.
I certainly wouldn't complain.

@cosmo87rg Holy moly you're 100% right. We can just basically ignore every other post, cause that right there is the correct answer. She has some trauma with karate I bet, which is where she earned all those medals

Users who are viewing this thread