Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - I won't tell you, Senpa~i♡

Dex-chan lover
Remember she's a black belt.

But knowing these two...

shayne-smith-shaydozer-label-this-better-please-i-thought-this-60041036.png

Dex-chan lover
She is making senpai more passionate about his art, and senpai will reignite her passion for karate.

Like other people have mentioned when Senpai visited Nagatoro's house he saw a shelf of her trophies and a picture of her in a martial arts gi smiling with a medal. Her older sister teased Senpai about it briefly.

With how often Nagatoro kicks Senpai I thought the martial art might've been taekwondo, but it's pretty unlikely since it's a japanese manga.

Her stance this chapter - with the hopping - reminds me most of sport karate (i.e. point based instead of full contact - thanks Batuque lol).

Senpai did say it wasn't karate but in-story what would he know? He would probably be thinking of traditional karate - horse stance, cat stance, reverse punch, etc.

Supporter
is it just me, or has Senpai finally become a bit more confident?

the fact that he actually asked her straight up to model for him.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a capoeira championship? I've heard of capoeira and capoeira Angola, but never sports capoeira. I'm brazilian and I didn't know it, but to be honest capoeira is very...

Wasn't this the pose she took when her friends got flirty with senpai as a joke and she got mad at them because of it ?
NVM, i think i got it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread