Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - I won't tell you, Senpa~i♡

Dex-chan lover
@nanji and @sjiveru , it's referencing to an older event of their background, that we do not know yet. Probably something related to a martial competition that nagatoro (and maybe even gamo-chan) participated... or maybe an old duel between both characters. We'll probably learn about it many chapters later!

Anime in production!
Maybe we´re getting the anime in autumn-winter season of 2021?
Maybe i´m being too optimistic

It was her "getting ready to pounce on/tease/kick senpai" pose. It's what he sees as her natural state. Like with Teasing Master Takagi-san - you know the tide has turned when the victim starts seeking out the bully...

Dex-chan lover
@milanin , Could be, would make sense... it's all just speculation at this point tho, but i'm looking forward to it, whatever it is!

People actually like this?

"Predictable" at best... "Tiresome" at worst.

Comments? Why would someone want a sadistic person to torture another person?

Dex-chan lover
@Fujiwara_no_sai , almost every manga, or story for that matter, is predictable to an extent; however, it's the way the story is told, the interactions, the particularities and details of each story that make them likable. This is a heartwarming love story, and sometimes people want that, be it overall predictable or not.

As for the sadism part, in this serialization, it's just playful teasing, and not something intentionally mean-spirited... Can't say the same for the originals, though. Those seemed to go a bit too far.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that pose a little hard to maintain throughout the painting session, unless he was fast at it.

@Hacete

Nah, once an individual that is somewhat adept in martial arts enters a stance, depending on the training, they can maintain the stance for as long 10 minutes minimum maybe.

At least, I could but boy do my legs hurt that day...

Dex-chan lover
@Raijin793 Thanks for the info. I am not familiar with martial arts so, I quiet underestimate their ability. And sorry, if I hurt your feelings in anyway by my previous statement.

so cute that the wifetoro in his dream is a working office woman. he's alpha your honor

My crackpot theory is that nagatoro is secretly a fighter in the underground Kourakuen arena

Users who are viewing this thread