Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 67 - I won't tell you, Senpa~i♡

Dex-chan lover
@Fujiwara_no_Sai you might as well ask "why do people like (insert literally anything here)?"
Everyone knows how this series would go, It's just cute. The interactions are enjoyable and the growth of the characters are well done.

Can't say the same about the earlier chapters, but you get the point.

@HeyJudas
she kicks a lot so maybe karate

@Fujiwara_no_Sai
" Why would someone want a sadistic person to torture another person?"

..... there's a reason why S is paired with M
At this point in time it's a stark contrast from where it started

@Hacete

Nah, you didn't hurt my feelings. I just remembered the pain I felt that day I had to maintain stance for 10 minutes

Dex-chan lover
Kickboxing stance?

I feel that if he asked her to, she would strip naked and pose for him.

I'm glad that author remembers Persona 4 and Chie Satonaka. I always felt that they have something in common and I was right. But it's kinda said nobody else mentioned it...

Dex-chan lover
It's probably the stance she takes right before kicking him, which he's never seen, because she only ever sneaks up and kicks him from behind

"Why would anyone enjoy this teasing?"

Spoken like someone that didn't have incredibly bad social skills and was teased by the person they had a crush on. 😦

One of the Friends mentions trying that again, so maybe Hayachhi was a tourney or MMA fighter!

Fed-Kun's army
seems tai chi, but it's probably the stance to kick him as someone has said

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007 Hello my fellow connoisseur. Sprinkle a bit of mindbreak, dark-skin blonde, and black males, with a side of the classic recording-and-sending-the-footage and we would have a masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread