Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 68 - Well~ I'm stuffed, Senpai!

Dex-chan lover
I love senpai's growth, at the beginning of the series he would have given up after realizing he us not cool and handsome, now he have the courage to act. I also love how Nagatoro was so enthusiastically on board with the idea when she realized what was happening. This is exactly what he needs to build up courage and self confidence.
For the career path, I guess senpai will be convinced by Nagatoro to aim for something he loves and try to maybe becoming a painter or a mangaka. Nagatoro will probably choose to become a pro swimmer and then take English lessons....wait, I think I'm mixing things up.

Group Leader
to everybody getting heated about this chapter: yeah, they probably could've gone with "normie" instead of what they did. also, this manga had an underage high school girl's nipples fully on display and uncensored in like the second chapter, IMO it's a bit late to be arguing about anybody here's cleanliness considering you didn't drop it like a rock right there and then.

@Minkulus Also considering the artist made hentai where girls get raped by pigs, it makes you wonder why they didn't drop it from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
@walczyk the old normie has a different meaning than normalfag, so if you want to use that normie then it won't fit with what he was trying to say.

thank you lords for this chapter things are getting intersting

Normalfag senpai would have never got to her

AND could the author just give us a spin-off of them married with a kid already? I need it!

Dex-chan lover
@T_Rz
AND could the author just give us a spin-off of them married with a kid already? I need it!

No children, but the original pre-publication doujins had snippets of them dating, (sort of) celebrating Christmas together and so on. She's really mean to him.

Users who are viewing this thread