Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - You'll be all alone on Christmas won't you, Senpai~♡

Dex-chan lover
Nice

In all respects
(This was actually really great and cute and I'm very ready for the next chapter)

Group Leader
you know it's gonna be a good chapter when the number of comments is that high

Dex-chan lover
I have never spend this long reading every comment before so,
Nice

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... Wait ... WAIT! By the time I get here there is already OVER 426 messages in the comments ... what! There's NEVER BEEN THAT MANY ... We got a lot of secret shippers, LOL.

Now Paisen, this is where you grab your bag, and her hand and run out of the room while also telling her to grab your bag. It'll never happen. But we DO have a pretty good idea where things go next. They BOTH deny being a couple to the chagrin of the studio audience and we go back to status quo after the gifts are exchanged. It would be nice if either of them stepped up to the plate but that's not the type of manga this has been.

Setting expectations to VERY LOW.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuckin cute

Also, have those two girls always been there? The cat eyes, and darker haired girl with a boyfriend? I don't recognize them.

Dex-chan lover
I love how you can tell shit is going down when there's a sudden increase spike in the comments.
REMEMBER ME IN THE SEA OF COMMENTS!

Users who are viewing this thread