Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - Then I'll give you one too, Senpai...

Sakura is fast, she was just in the room with the rest of the gang when Senpai and Toro made their exit. So she found her boy, went to the nurse's office, and got the ball rolling that quick?! Impressive?!

Dex-chan lover
They're idiots with the attempts to give each other gifts. It's seen negative as some odd reason if they're found out to be too affectionate.

Both of them saw a bare naked president, even her crotch.

Nagatoro transformed into a packman ghost.

I don't understand the strict teacher problem. Why the need to hide in the nurses room?

And Sakura is an infested walking std. It's one thing being flirty but god damn she'll fuck anything.

Dex-chan lover
The fact the guy in the nurse's office referred to the girl with -kun makes me think they're a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
That would be Judge Dredd, not Batman.

Batman's not a legalist. @Richman

Alternatively, he could be Robo-Cop, Konrad Cruze, or The Punisher, but they apply less

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
Yamaguchi is a complicated man, his strict act is a facade.
He wants to teach them how to break rules and get away with it, so he only tells off those who are obvious.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this story was going to end like the (first) Minami-ke Christmas episode when Fujioka tries to give Kana Minami a thoughtful Christmas present (
ribbons for her hair
) but ends up giving her
a bunch of Christmas hams for Kana and her sisters instead (because of reasons too complicated to list here)

I'm glad Nagatoro and sempai did manage to exchange presents in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread