Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - Then I'll give you one too, Senpai...

maybe the dude resembled her dad and she knows she cant fuck her dad? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

All these people surprised by what Sakura was doing are totally forgetting that its not a shock at all with the side comments her friends have made about going through boyfriends practically weekly and her favorite pass time is joining groups of people and tearing them apart by seducing the guys.🤣🤣🤣🤣

As far as interruptions go a naked class prez barging into the room is a pretty good one.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god...all this hand holding is disturbing! You sick degenerates!!

Dex-chan lover
OMFG!!!! Look at all of this NSFW (Not Safe For Work) Handholding!!!! All of you shoud be ASHAMED!!!!

... thanks for translating, luv u all

Aggregator gang
Why hasn't that president been 'devoured' yet? If this was a hentai, a teacher or janitor would've had a lucky day already

Dex-chan lover
Nice, the author kept the gift from senpai the same as the original doujins. Good thing he changed Nagatoro's gift: https://mangadex.org/chapter/25268/6

Dex-chan lover
Man, this really drives home that some people had wayyyy more fun at highschool than others...

Those two are so in denial of the truth of their relationship that they can't stand the sight of anything romantic. It's like they are literally running away from the truth they keep getting confronted with. It's quite funny, albeit getting old IMO.

Mad props to Senpai though. Regardless of how often they got interrupted, the mad lad was always the one trying to initiate the exchange. I'm sure Hayase must've liked this. Next step is he needs to confront her about the whole "her man" part. I mean, them not tagging along with the singles group basically amounts to admitting they don't belong in that category anyway.

Hey guys, Dongbong here, and I can't help but wonder how the anime adaptation is gonna play out.
I'm hopeful, very hopeful, but I also want to ask for a 2nd opinion. Nagatoro's VA is a very solid choice, Sumire Uesaka. Telecom Animation Film, owned by TMS, is a bit tricky to explain. Though I don't know the number of employees and their experience in the animation industry, I do know that TMS has done plenty of animations and own multiple in-house studios and outsourcing studios that other companies hire for them to animate. Telecom's official debut was the 2015 with Lupin III, and continued to adapt more animations like Orange, Tower of God, and now Nagatoro. The lead screenwriter for Nagatoro is Kishimoto Taku, who's done the same for Haikyu!! and Usagi Drop back in 2011. I really hope that we'll be jamming to the ost, OP and ED, because I honestly did not enjoy the Uzaki adaptation. That, in my humble opinion, was really bland, mediocre, and simply a poorly executed anime adaptation. Washed out colors, boring animation, and unmemorable music. Nagatoro, on the other hand, is something that I pray to Christ Almighty that we get something that's a solid 7.5-8 outta 10. Thanks for reading, it's my 2nd ever comment, and plz for the love of God fact check me. I just want you guys to slam me in between a door for the things I get wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread