Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 70 - Then I'll give you one too, Senpai...

Yah, walking unto those things I know the feeling. My school was full of horny fuckers too.

@agentch Its against school rules to come naked so she ofc stripped in the club room. In the if u recall from the past chapters, the Art Club room is divided into two: one part is where they draw and the other part is some sort of storage room.

Damn sakura out here banging in the nurses office before they even stepped out of the school. Big F for the guy 100% he's gonna get dumped the day after.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how awkwardly aware are of each other's intentions but neither of them can be actually honest and direct. Specially Nagatoro, like she really prefers to have this relationship full of thrilling "almost"s instead of a proper couple relationship.

Aggregator gang
Two things I like to point out:

1. The fact that Senpai gave Nagatoro the same scarf from the doujins (even the packaging is similar to the one from the doujin) while Nagatoro gave Senpai a scarf of his own and not the choker/dog collar from the doujins really shows how 774's attitude towards this romance has changed since those early doujins (and even the first few chapters).

2. Notice how on page 2, after Nagatoro deflects the insinuation that she and Senpai are dating by saying Senpai is just her plaything, that Senpai looks dejected. Between this moment and how Nagatoro was asking a sleeping Senpai if would mind her kissing him in chapter 66, I feel like the story is at the point where Nagatoro and Senpai are now considering if they should be an official couple and not just low key crush on each other with back and forth flirting/teasing.

@KazumaLee94 >the story is at the point where Nagatoro and Senpai are now considering if they should be an official couple
That's true, but this is still a slice of life rom-com manga, just because two characters are at the point where they can become an actual couple, doesn't necessarily mean they will any time soon. Writing characters in a relationship seem to be difficult for some writers. Like the author of Takagi san, his writing is fun but I have never seen him writing his characters into a relationship (confessing before the series is axed and married with a kid doesn't count). Nagatoro is definitely at the point where I can see them dating, but the writing for that just seems extra hard. How do you have a rom-com styled relationship that still retains some of the uniqueness of the premise? I would be a little disappointed if the relationship just ends up the same as every other romcom, yet don't know how it should be best handled.

Dex-chan lover
Sakura is getting freaky with her face-free senpai. And it's barely a few minutes after they separated from her friends.

Users who are viewing this thread