Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

The female mc makes me believe the author is a literal eunuch with absolutely 0 experience talking to women, only capable of learning about their ways through anime and manga.
The characters don't seem that unrealistic to me. What demon witches have you been chatting with in the real chad world, Mr. Jy? 🤔

My comrades, I fear... I fear senpai might be getting too powerful. He might be about to evolve into his final form...

Chad Senpai out here touchin Nagatoros thighs and stuttering only once in a chapter. His growth in power is immense, its a thing of beauty.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is my favorite of the three "teasing mangas." These are just my opinions: feel free to disagree.

Teasing Master Takagi-san is sweet and heart-warming, but the object of her affection almost never one-ups her. She will almost always win, so I get bored occasionally.

In Uzaki-chan Wants To Hang Out!, Uzaki is bratty and annoying more than anything. She even drags her senpai down sometimes by mocking him if he tries something new.

Nagatoro manages to hilariously fall for her own schemes and Senpai actually fights back now. Nagatoro also encourages him to stand up for himself and improve himself in her own rough way.

After a first read, it's fun and cute, but way too bland.
The first few chapters was quite hard to read (too much of the "bully" thingy, then rapidly decreased and tuned down to get into a classic format. Logic in some way to match with the development of the characters, but a middle ground could have been found i guess...
It's a succession of even without almost no structure or any world around (except some/few chapters).
No life and nobody except the 2 of them (and the Nagatoro's friends), empty class room, empty city, empty everything.
53 chapters, not a single family member, no interaction with anybody else than thoses 5-6 characters almost.
It's quite hard (for me) to really get into.
Pop-corn reading, but not that much of a deep reading or anything.
I can't understand all the "hype" around this one. It's maybe just because it's an "easy reading" (no offense, i can understand the idea behind), but quite disapointed. ^^

Dex-chan lover
Anyone started picking up the volumes yet? Each chapter gets a single-frame pic of Nagatoro that adorably re-contextualizes her behavior in the chapters leading to the restaurant discovery (e.g. that she's not "bullying" anyone else).

Users who are viewing this thread