Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

@TimDNchantr nah you wrong the series in "in time wise" has been a year and it only takes two months to end a winter season and the starts the new school year..
and that is when they
Naoto
"senpai"(then 3 year) and Hayase(then 2 year) will be in upper classes..

For overall i think that the worried look in Hayase's face(on the second vol. 9 cover) is the realization that her "senpai" will finish up the school year first and she may not be able to see him again.

Ngl the only bad thing about this is that chapters are too short and the updates take too long for something that has short chapters

@InfernoIX @Camdenn014 The anime adaptation has been announced 5 months ago. If you are reading the manga, the author also announced it in a chapter (can't remember which chapter tho).

Double-page supporter
Remember back when this had an original premise and wasn't just a boring tsundere slice of life?

Dex-chan lover
unfollowing this, 71 chapters and almost 0 development. senpai is still a complete loser, and nagatoro is still an unlikable twat. i dont give a fuck about all this will-they won't-they bullshit, there's a billion manga that do this, and nothing about this is unique.

waste of time.

Cute. Wholesome. Love it. It moves slow but slice of life stories do. The characters do develop. But more about their relationship. People don't just change all the sudden. When you were in 11th grade. Did you magically turn into a different person in the time period of 1 year? Not really. But your relationships did change.

For a second I thought the chapters got taken down cuz the other languages were above English for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread