Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

This has been pretty great from the start. I wonder if it will go to hell soon. Other works would either have them get over their shyness and just hook up, which ought to wrap it up nicely, or their relationship will just get locked into a holding pattern for as long as they can milk it. 774's been pretty good at keeping this unique and not falling into the usual tired tropes, though. I'd love to be pleasantly surprised. Nagatoro not running away crying assuming betrayal when the president showed up was damn near revolutionary for these sort of stories.

Fed-Kun's army
@dejalwm
I totally get where you're coming from but I wouldn't worry too much about things going wrong this time; Usually that would be a concern but this is more of a unique case. This author's written alot of really kinky doujins and this feels like it's his attempt to make something more pure and sweet. There may be some drama but I expect it to have a happy ending; I just hope it's not an open ended one.

That was the best chapter in a long time! It kept the nature of the story with senpai being wishy washy about how he should interact with Nagatoro but there was actual progress between them!

I can't wait for the inevitable live-action adaptation featuring Sempai as a 50 yo de-aged Micheal Sera.

Cripes. I hope their honeymoon suite is soundproofed. Dude is going to go off like a Howitzer.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to read this, and the comenters calling the MC a beta cuck despite the summary clearly stating that he's spineless.

Users who are viewing this thread