Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san

Aggregator gang
These girls are gonna bully him 'til his graduation day.

But I can already see all three of them crying their eyes out when they miss him when he's not looking.

I got the happy vibe music, I am at peace with the world. Maybe this is enlightenment? I’m glad I waited for the right mood to read most recent chapter, even though it’s nothing crazy (for this series). Teasing is a valid form of interaction and the character development feels natural -
think about how much less violence there is, lol, and also what they will say to each other - senpai is a lot braver and honest, Nagatoro is focusing her excitement more positively, and they are both much more comfortable with each other.
Im happ. Good manga

You guys who like this manga, can say that you are beyond redemption for sure since this trashy manga is pure bullying. Don't know why you guys get off with this stuff.😡

Lmao people talk about her being "abusive" in the comments, are we reading the same manga???😂 Don't listen to these weird ass crybabies this manga is pure fluff and has A LOT of cute moments. There is no bullying, just teasing like "Do you like me that much senpai? Hehe so gross😁*blush*" - "N..No i'm not!😒*blush*" as they walk home together. That pretty much sums up their relationship. And they keep liking each other more and more. I don't get where these comments about bullying are coming from, these people most likely didn't even read more than one chapter.

Aggregator gang
@yogesh12: Not really. Compare it to the pre-serialization and you'll see the REAL bullying going on there. She's only that abusive for the first couple of chapters but she pretty much redeems herself from Chapter 3 onward
She asked him why he doesn't get mad and admits she was being pretty messed up. Later chapters show her "abusiveness" but she also helps Senpai to try to break out of his shell. The chapter about giving and receiving compliments is a great example of that.

Trust me, I thought the same as you when I read chapter 1 but Chapter 3 helped see the true Nagatoro and we see that for the rest of the series.

Oh, so he has some nerd friends ! I do hope those new characters will be a little more than passers by...

I really wanna see more of the friends, even in just a support role(maybe as a group who doesn’t abuse Senpai

I like this manga and I think it's good... but I just don't understand why it's so immensely popular on this website.

ok...what the fuck is a normalfag? I've never heard of it before. Can anyone explain it to me?

@IAM1013

Half of me want to explain to you and half wants to keep you pure and far from this dark language. When you start to learn this shit theres no turning back.

Users who are viewing this thread