Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Living Together

This is a metaphor for us readers. We are continuing to read this garbage while pretending this is going somewhere

Double-page supporter
Unless it's the manga equivalent of a Razzie, why the fuck is this garbage listed as "award winning"? Fuck this manga is so damn bad. What kind of morons let this shit get published?

Dex-chan lover
I'm here wondering why I am still reading this.

Am I so naive to really believe she's going to get her comeuppance???

Dex-chan lover
Just stab her already ... and before you perverts chime in ... with a knife, not with your dick.

I keep telling you guys he secretly gets off on this sh!t ... you would think he couldn't get hard for this chick BUT HE DOES. You think Midou is living in the house with the man she loves and he's not tapping that ON COMMAND ... LOL. I have a bridge I can sell you if you believe that.

Make-up sex ? ... well at least it's rarely dull.

Folks are right to think that the threat of violence isn't enough to bind him. Kinky/fraught sex is part of the picture too. Also he believes, because he didn't somehow prevent the earlier tragedies, that he DESERVES to live in this hell. Self-loathing is also part of what binds him.

Dex-chan lover
Kazumi:

c4jt321.png

Dex-chan lover
OK, I'm out. Yeah, there are too many plot-holes and it's clear this is an idiot plot. He had a whole month to kill her and he still didn't? Why was the little sister kept hostage at that moment? And the dialogue feels sorta disconnect from one to the next. So many things are wrong with this series. I'm done. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
They look like a typical unhappy marriage to me lol. Seems she's pretty tame at least as long as MC doesn't get close to any girl.

Dex-chan lover
Where's the household "pet", wasn't she supposed to be together with them?

Damn this "lovey-dovey" attitude is sick if you know how much of a psycho she is, just slip a sleeping drug and kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread