Ijousha no Ai - Vol. 5 Ch. 56 - The devil's studies

Dex-chan lover
I am worried about the next few chapters, but I have to finish this manga, for better or for worse.
She sure has some abs though.

Dex-chan lover
This girl is living in the ultimate delusion. She truly believes that she can make Kazumi turn around and go along with her warped fantasies. Even if Kazumi was to go back to her again, it wouldn't be long before she found an "excuse" to use that room. Disgusting woman. 🤢 Hope Kazumi's ready for the fight of his life...

Dex-chan lover
You know ... for a second there I almost felt sorry for her ... ALMOST! Then I remembered that this psycho-bitch has killed one person, indirectly put another in a wheel-chair, tortured many MANY people, and is just pure bat-shit crazy. But that devotion to making herself attractive ... as warped as that is for her ... was a little cute. Now I feel sick to my stomach ... can't wait for her to die <3

Dex-chan lover
A chapter in which Midou does not torment anyone... well, save for the gent who dodged a train there.

Dex-chan lover
This “pharmacy training” thing could be something that changes the outcome of the plan, at least partially.

Teacher informed her about MC, but the group knows what she was up to the last six months? Doubt it.

tkl

Dex-chan lover
This is now an official Midou appreciation thread.

Post something nice about Midou or go to the torture room.

Users who are viewing this thread