Ijousha no Ai

So there are random police patrols in elementary schools but not in high schools? That's convenient.

At least Saki has an accomplice or she would reach Yuno levels of stupidity...but that titty monster on the cover doesn't bode well for future chapters.

@Turahk
These last few chapters have been taking place in the old elementary school location, not high school. Saki asked to meet up where "it" happened years ago.

Also, which accomplice? Are you referring to that one time she mentioned that as a bluff, using a phone as decoy?

This manga teaches us why restraining orders are a thing.

Seriously though, if the guy and the others involved in these can't break away from the girl physically at the end I'll be disappointed. Psychologically she has already scarred them severely.

Aggregator gang
This is pretty much the smutty B-movie of manga. If you come in not expecting anything more than that, then you'll be entertained.

well he didn't broke at all , but oh well let's see how far mc can endure until he break , uh btw this need a smut tag

thx @Khaos scans for translating this

i have high hope with this one but yet another disappointment
in the first few chapters are exciting but then the story and conflict begin to feel really plain.

Let me see if i got this right...
Yandere-chan was in love with this random guy, he was in love with the blonde girl, Yandere-chan got rejected
I suppose that fragment is before the beginning of the manga, later Yandere-chan meets MC-kun and she falls in love but MC-kun is in love with blonde girl, Yandere-chan do her thing and here we are...
Correct or i missing something? (Sorry for my bad english :c)

This one is pretty bad, that girl had barely any history with the protagonist and no reason to go all yandere other than getting rejected once and having no other friends at school, something which makes her character seem nothing more than selfish, dumb and overall unbelieveable.
I'm reading it just in the hope of seeing the protagonist man up and at least beat her up for being so destructively retarded.

@Hagfish_of_Burning_Plains
They are hinting at some sort of event having happened before the start of the manga, which the main character has forgotten about. However I don't think we should expect seinen level of character depth and masterfully crafted personalities, definitely does not seem to be the focus of it.

@Nightcore
I'm not sure but I think you have some things mixed up. I'll recap the story for you so far in spoiler tags.
The main character, Ichinose has a crush in elementary school, the blonde girl Fumika. However there's another girl who has a crush on Ichinose, her name is Midou. He rejects Midou, but gives her false hope by saying that probably if Fumika didn't exist, he might have liked her. This prompts Midou to kill Fumika, which Ichinose witnisses the aftermath of. Midou gets caught and put into some youth detention facility.
Skip forward to high school, our main character Ichinose is still quite traumatized by the events of elementary school, he is afraid to make friends because he feels that if he gets close to anyone they'll get hurt, just like Fumika got hurt. Its mostly just a psychological thing, he has never seen Midou since that one incident, but he's still very afraid. He has one friend, mostly because that guy seems to be a popular dude who has many friends. And there's this one girl called Yotsuya, who really really REALLY likes Ichinose.
After a while Ichinose lets his guard down, and decides to get closer to Yotsuya, and he begins to feel safer again and has a good time with Yotsuya, who is kind of healing his traumatised heart. However just as this is happening Midou returns from her time 'away' and kidnaps Yotsuya. Midou when meeting with Ichinose lets him know that twice now, he has forgotten about how she was the "first" and we the readers have no idea what this means, it's hinted that Midou knows Ichinose from before even the first chapter but Ichinose forgot.

That's pretty much it so far, obviously lots of little details left out, but the main focus of the story so far seems to be how Ichinose's character is being warped and traumatized by Midou's existence, and how he is spiraling further and further into despair because of it. Only time will tell us where the manga author will take the story next.

EZ PZ solution. Both go to Cops, both give evidence against crazy bat shit girl. Bat shit girl goes to jail and stays there forever or gets execution. I have solved the situation boys lets pack it up.

Contributor
@tajboy123 - If you apply this logic then the manga will end in the next chapter. There is no point then to read a dark story if for every bad action everything is solved with common sense. We read manga because we want unbelievable, fantasy and non sense too. Amirite? ?

Users who are viewing this thread