Ijousha no Ai

Aggregator gang
I like concept of Yandere. But i don't have guts to enjoy this kind of story. It's too heavy for me. I think that i will stick to Yandere from comedy or something, because it was too much for me. (Although i read all possible chapters, so the story is really good)

I hope KhaosScans can still pick up on this, cuz I do miss reading it also fuck u whoever uploaded the final chapter and I won’t read it unless it’s from Khaos since I’ve been reading since the 1st chapter from them

Uwahhh, an update. Finally! Thank you for picking this up again. I've been missing this series a lot. I've been reading since the first chapter came out 😭 I also haven't read the last chapter that was sniped. Ugh. Thank you so much Khaos scans.

Contributor
So someone picked up Mako-San for English translations, so you know what you could be reading instead? That. https://mangadex.org/title/27016/mako-san-wa-shindemo-jiritsu-shinai/

Still waiting on this to be fully translated, though.

Crazy yandere and a retarded MC , my thoughts the moment the MC decided to date the girl even after all those dangerous signs and premonitions

Group Leader
Here let me summary the story so far till 51 chptr.
So this girl head is twisted af and boom, there you go, she became sometin' that we don't understand and we can't comprehend it with our mortal minds. Like i said this girl head is twisted. And one more thing that MC Ichin... Who ? Whatever idk his name anymore, this guy is so edgy, even to the point where a pizza cutter lose with his edginess

I warn you
Do Not Stick Your Dick on Crazy, that crazy stick it on you.

for some reason, i am disappointed with the ending, cuz Midou/Misaki Really interesting girl
tho that BDSM play really scared me

Users who are viewing this thread