Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
SFDKBPbt.png

Oh, you're a girl? Name every biological difference between men and women. I'll wait.

Dex-chan lover
trans rights 🤠😔

Sometimes you're just the bottom in the relationship, and that's okay Iori, nothing wrong with it okay?

Dex-chan lover
Friend pointed out Iori's such a huge bottom in the relationship. Hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Congradulations, by picking this up you have transcended gender and become an eternal chad according to comment section.

Thanks for picking up

To clarify something that just doesn’t translate (Japanese is vague): it’s not specifically stated that it was some kind of power struggle.
It’s just “switched back after 5min”. Maybe she flipped him over, maybe he gave up, maybe he... deflated.

I say (again, vague so it’s just my head canon) he tried for 5 minutes and was like “...you do it”.
At least she was game to let him try!

Good for them that they’re a good match. Nothing is worse than being ready for a fun night and finding out you both wanted to bottom... “soooo... we could watch a movie, or something.”

Also, I reiterate once more yet again another time: he speaks like a rough boy. It’s fucking adorable for someone to be so femme and power bottom but talk like a shounen protagonist.

PS
All girls are good girls, no matter how long they’ve been telling people they are.
🏳️‍⚧️🤘

Thanks a bunch for everything, don't worry about idiots. Looking forward to good things within six months.

i never comment but uuh respect trans people everyone, don't be like that person in the credits page, thanks

@Yomitachiacc
NP 😉
I’ve read the raw of this series a bunch of times.
There’s a lot lost in translation, most can’t be helped.

Every time they have sex, it’s specific that he’s “being held” that is to say “being made love to”.
It’s less crude than “being fucked” which is kinda dismissive and objectifying.

Other things there, too, like the fact that he was asking his sister if they could go buy him a padded bra.

Linguistic nerd in da house!

Users who are viewing this thread