Ikemen Joshi to Josou Danshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
idk what is going on in this comment thread but 1) trans rights and 2) iori is a bottom 100000%

thanks so much for picking this up!!!

also the hanky code is just part of western queer history lol, and if that's where you come from it's never bad to know your history.
can't believe y'all are talking about it like it's a bad thing, no one is telling/forcing y'all incels to go cruising lmfao.

and here i thought everyone was talking about translator rights - trans rights.

do people even read those addendums? i personally never do cuz they're not part of the manga...?

Dex-chan lover
>reads cd manga
>doesn't accept trans people
EHdWsdDWkAE6_-h.jpg

Aggregator gang
What most questioning for me is...
How she hide those booba

She can wripe those but isn't that hurt?

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone suddenly spamming trans right? Is there a context from the chapter or the credit pages that I missed? Well whatever nvm I get it

Thanks for translating the series

@boguscheesecake must be your first time seeing a pastel proselytizer then. Everything is the struggle and the celebration, all the time, and god help you if you tell them "no."

Aggregator gang
You're translating this series?
ugh, liberal agenda, please cislate it instead
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I do not get it but apparently half the people reading CD/gender bender manga are having a grand time and the other half are always showing up in the comments of chapter 80 to tell us how much they hate it. Big “nobody ever goes downtown, it’s too busy” energy

Dex-chan lover
Thought all this trans stuff was about the characters being trans or something until I got to the last panel.

You can be a girl and still be an absolute Chad. Trans rights all the fucking way!

Users who are viewing this thread